Cutting Edge Systems Corporation
We provide automation solutions to homeowners and businesses throughout New England. We work with low voltage systems found in modern structures including Audio, Video, Light Control, Motorized Shading, HVAC Control, Telephones, Computer Networks and Control Systems. Cutting Edge also provides customized audio and video solutions for board rooms and executive facilities.
While good design and installation are a key element to any reliable system, our customers know they can depend on our dedicated service department to set Cutting Edge apart. Our team of factory trained technicians is always ready to provide maintenance or upgrades on any of the systems we install. We are also often called on to take over maintenance or upgrades on systems that have been installed by others.
- Established in 1992
- Massachusetts S Corporation 1998
- CEDIA Member since 1997
- Fully insured and licensed
- Factory trained and certified by Crestron, Lutron, Control4, Digital Projection, Sony, Marantz, Pakedge, Harman Specialty Audio and many other premium vendors
- Recognized nationally for design and installations
- Featured in Electronic Home, NE Home, Boston Design Guide, CEPro, Builder/Architect, Architectural Digest and numerous other publications
- Works as a collaborative partner with all trades to provide the best solution for every client
Benefits of working with Cutting Edge Systems
- Collaborative Design. Our mission is to put our client's interest first as we help make every other contractor's work shine.
- Superior Project Management. You can expect superior communication, keeping your project on time and on budget.
- Great References. We encourage you to call our past clients. No one will have better advice about owning the systems you are purchasing.
- Service Department. You get a dedicated team that understands that customer service after the install is priority one.
- Rigorous New Product Testing. You get a system using the latest, state of the art products. We will not recommend any new technologies until we have tested them for reliability and we can support them moving forward.
- Independent Systems Philosophy. You get the most robust and fault tolerant systems in the world, but power outages and service disruptions happen from time to time in every home. Our configurations ensure that a temporary disruption in operation of one system will not affect the usability of others.
- Fast and Reliable Installation. You get a system that's built, Quality Control Checked (QC'd), programmed, QC'd, burned-in and QC'd again before it is ever installed. Things work right the first time and our expert technicians are in and out of your home quickly.
- Programming Expertise. Our technical staff is comprised of professionals who are dedicated to provide you user-friendly solutions that meet your needs.